Monday, November 19, 2007

FUZZY OR ELEGANT?


GOD is not slow in keeping HIS promises as some understand slowness! 2 Peter 3:9

HE keeps HIS promises in HIS time in HIS way, the best way!

Fuzzy or elegantly dressed?

We had both this morning! First of all I found a furry non friend in our bathroom!! I squashed him quickly!

As I was hanging out wash in the beautiful sunshine this morning I saw a toucan. He was gorgeous!

I called Franklin and went to call Mary as she hadn't left for school yet. But by the time she got outside it had flown away, and 2 seconds later I look up and there were 5 toucans in the tree right close to me!

What a beautiful sight!Mary got to see them this time! They were wonderful to look at, but of course they flew away quickly! It was as though GOD was telling us it is going to be OK, look at my creation they are well dressed, and eat the delicacies of my beautiful creation every meal.

Don't worry about what you will eat or what you will drink; nor about your body what you will wear. Is not life more than food and the body more than clothing!

Look at the birds of the air for they neither sow nor reap; yet your Heavenly FATHER feeds them. Are you not of more value than they? Matthew 6:25-26

These beautiful birds are well taken care of so why worry GOD is able and will do as HE has promised to take care of our every need! So the saying we have heard for years has it's reasons, don't worry be happy, IN CHRIST!

JESUS bless you today!

-Evelyn

No comments: