Thursday, March 13, 2008

Do you see what I see?


God has opened the door for Franklin to serve in the group that does jail ministry! We never dreamed we would serve in this way but GOD opened our eyes to this great need when Joel was in jail for a short time in 2003. Now God used this very hard time in our lives to minister to the men in the prison here in San Jose, Costa Rica! We thank JESUS for His call on our lives to serve Him in Costa Rica!


Waiting for JESUS' return? If you die today where will you spend eternity?

If you are not sure pray this prayer; Jesus I realize I have sinned and done many things I should not have, I ask you to forgive me! Take my life JESUS and change me to what you would have me be! Thank you for giving your life on the cross for my sins. Help me to live for you! I want to spend eternity in Heaven with you JESUS! Show me how to live for you. Thank you in JESUS name, amen
Now this is no magic prayer neither the only time you should pray! You should PRAY WITHOUT CEASING, now you still need to do your work, but give it all to JESUS in prayer! Read your bible. Ask the Holy Spirit of GOD to inspire you as you read.
Pray to JESUS to help you live daily for Him.
Blessings on your life! I pray that GOD will help you as you start on this new walk with him.
For it is by faith you are saved, through faith, it is not from yourselves it is the gift of GOD--not by works so no one can boast! Ephesians 2:9




Posted by Picasa

No comments: