Sunday, May 11, 2008

Celebrating Work?


Franklin and Daniel working on the new room here at the back of the church they are building this room for hosting groups! It will be one bedroom with a bathroom, small but comfy!
Anyone interested?
We love having people if you would like to have a great experience in sharing JESUS with the people of Costa Rica feel free to contact us and we will set a date for you to serve in THE NAME OF JESUS right here with us at the Taller del Maestro Global Outreach!


This is my gym group and I celebrating Cecelias birthday! She is the one to my right, we have enjoyed a great friendship. She is a wonderful person, I share JESUS with her but so far she hasn't comitted to live for HIM. But pray with me that Ceclia and all the women GOD gives me would come to know JESUS as their personal Saviour and LORD of their lives! PRAY that I would live a life that they would see JESUS in me every step of the way!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: