Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Daze in Costa Rica

This is a view I see every day as I travel to the camp site! It is a beautiful site to see these wonderful mountains GOD created! HE knew I would enjoy this view and I feel God put it there just for me! Take time to look around you today, what has GOD put in your path that you have never noticed before? GOD loves us so much He sent JESUS to die for our sins and pour out eternal life on each of us, just for the asking, just by putting our faith in JESUS and asking forgiviness for our sins. PRAISE JESUS!
 


James was outside yeaterday as I arrived at his school so I took the opprtunity to get a shot of his class! These are wonderful little people GOD has allowed James to be friends with and hopefully we will be able to share our wonderful friend JESUS with these little ones, JESUS said, "Let the little children come to me and do not hinder them!"
 



JESUS BLESS YOU!
Franklin Evelyn Mary & James
Posted by Picasa

No comments: