Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Where do you stand?

Where do you stand with JESUS? If you are unsure of your standing with GOD or what would happen if HE called you home today? You can be absolutely sure today that you will go to Heaven!
Trust JESUS now, pray, LORD JESUS, at this very moment I have recognised that I am a sinner. I know that you love me and gave your life for me at the cross! I ask you JESUS to forgive my sins and come into my heart! I believe that by faith you have saved me from my sins, no matter what i have done, you love me and I thank you for your love and forgivness! I ask you JESUS for your direction in my life help me to live for You!
If you have prayed this prayer for the very first time for real, please call a local pastor or church to help you in the next steps to living a life of abundance in JESUS CHRIST! Get a bible and start to read it, start in the gospel of John, or wherever GOD leads you, the Bible is Gods Love letter to you and me!
Please let me know how I can pray for you at turnerefmj@gmail.com



 



JESUS BLESS YOU!
Franklin Evelyn Mary & James
Posted by Picasa

No comments: