Wednesday, August 24, 2011

The rest of the story...


I praise the LORD JESUS for how HE has blessed me and my family! I am thankful today for Franklin! He has been an inspiration to me and helped me out of a lot of jams! Franklin has been there for me through thick and thin!
We met in the summer of 1991 and married February 29, 1992. We have had our ups and downs as in any good marriage but am happy to say we are still going! GOD has given me many opportunities to serve HIM alongside Franklin and I am thankful for that. In this day and age it is hard to find people who will tell you the truth, and stand up for what is right! Thank you franklin for being there for me and for standing up for what is right, and helping me to stand up too! I pray that as we celebrate 20 years together next Feb. that GOD will bless Franklin abundantly with more strength each day and give him wisdom as he leads our family and this ministry here in Costa Rica, Taller del Maestro!



JESUS BLESS YOU! Franklin Evelyn Mary & James
Posted by Picasa

No comments: