Sunday, October 9, 2011

Where you goin?


One of the songs the kids and I have grown to like, plays on the national radio station here in Costa Rica. It simply says, "Where you goin?" Donde vas?
Today I woke up with this question in mind, where am I goin? It is important to have a focus, dream big, and go for it! GOD is a big GOD! HE loves it when we bring our menial requests to HIM, HE wants to hear us, so pray, ask and then get goin!!! Where we go has a lot to do with what we believe! I Believe JESUS died for my sins, and that through HIS sacrificial death, (Ididn't deserve it) we all have eternal life. I look at it this way, JESUS spilled HIS blood on calvary for you and me.
It is like a room with wall to wall presents. Mine has my name on it, yours has your name on it. I can't choose yours and you can't give me mine, I have to come to JESUS, ask HIS forgiveness for my sins, and he opens the door to the room with presents inside. My name is in bold letters, not hard to find, although there are trillions and billions of gifts, just waiting for their owners to open them! JESUS heart is for all humanity to come to HIM. He washes us clean and, the door opens for our free gift of eternal life forever and ever amen!
JESUS did all HE could, have you?

These are just some random pictures I found on our computer, worth looking at! This is a little play house in a corral that is close to the camp. Someone built it with lots of love, and maybe even lived in it! But now it is abandoned. We must keep up the house of our heart, don't abandon the work JESUS has started in you! Keep it clean asking hourly or even minute by minute for forgiveness, for directiont through the HOLY SPIRIT, sweep your house and open for JESUS to come in!


The creek by the camp center. This creek runs fresh water year round and has never gone dry! We thank the LORD for all the water, it is a blessing to drink fresh spring water, right from the ground inside the camp center property!
Praise ye the LORD!


So at the end of this blog there is a small dainty church. Where are you going today? Go to church, seek the LORD while HE is yet to be found. Our days are numbered. The gifts are wrapped, waiting for us to open them, each one of has the gift of eternal life, just waiting to be opened! And many gifts GOD gave us even beforehand, to use to serve JESUS CHRIST daily.
"Where you goin?"



JESUS BLESS YOU! Franklin Evelyn Mary & James
Posted by Picasa

No comments: