Monday, March 19, 2012

Danger!!!!

 

YES, this is our hill! This weekend a bike ride went through here and they had put up signs along the way so the bikers wouldn't get lost, this one is on the crest of the hill as you can see, it looks like it drops off to nothing! Guess they had a scary ride! They actually ride down this hill, in the car with good brakes is alright with me that is all the scary I need! This hill is kinda like life, sometimes when we a sign that reads danger maybe we should evaulate where we are going, is the danger worth it, is this really the road I wanna trvel on or should I let go and let JESUS take me where HE will keep me safe! Thank you for praying for us! Thank you for giving! Thank you for coming to visit! watch for the danger signs and take action! PRAY!
JESUS BLESS YOU! Franklin Evelyn Mary & James
Posted by Picasa

No comments: