Saturday, November 3, 2012

Thankful...

Have you heard this line, I am thankful... then people say what they are thankful for. Who should we thank? Our parents for raising us right. Our brothers and sisters for looking out for us. Our pastor for helping out. Our children for obeying in the little things.
More than any of these is our thankful hearts to JESUS CHRIST.
Stop and think about what the name of JESUS means to you?
I am thankful to JESUS because HE saved me out if a mess I was in, living a life with no direction, in trouble and headed to an eternity in hell. Yes before I gave my life to JESUS or should I say HE came to my rescue I was headed straight for hell. Without JESUS blood to wash away my guilty stains from off my pitiful life, I would have no hope. Now my hope is secure int hat JESUS loves me, HE gave HIS life on the cross for my sins. He washed my sins away! I cannot earn my salvation, but JESUS feely gave me eternal life, love everlasting! Thankful for JESUS today!
When someone says they are thankful and ask you what you ar thankful for it opens the door for you to say, first of all I am thankful for JESUS!
Have a blessed day!
JESUS BLESS YOU! Franklin Evelyn Mary & James

No comments: