Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Camp & Bible training center


Good evening from Costa Rica! These are some pictures I took as I walked this morning! 
So thankful for this place of refuge and retreat from the rest of the world! Thank you for your prayers and support if our work here! 


The dogs accompany me as I walk in the mornings! I enjoy the sounds and catch the occasional toucan flying across! Franklin saw a toucan trying to rob another birds nest today! Then tonight as the darkness was closing in around 5pm 4-5 toucans came flying close to the house into the trees next to the house. One by one they landed in the trees and then one went in a 2 inch hole in a tree, followed by another, they go in beak first, and stick their beak out the hole as they turn around and settle in for the night! 2 toucans in a tiny hole I couldn't imagine how they could fit! Then a third toucan came, landed and tried to go in, teetered back and forth then flew on to another home! Full home! Isn't God amazing! And if The Lord so takes care if the birds arranging beds for each one, how will God not take care if you and me! God loves us much more than the birds, and provides our every need! May The Lord greatly bless you as you serve Him! Peace and love in JESUS, Franklin & Evelyn

No comments: