Friday, September 24, 2010

Good Morning

Blessings to you from Wisconsin!
I have been in the states a little over 2 weeks now and have traveled over 1200 miles so far! I have enjoyed renewed friendships with old friends and new friendships made along the way!

I talk to Franklin James and Mary each day, they are in Costa Rica, the kids are in public school so they couldn't miss school. Franklin stayed with them and is setting posts for electricity, and wiring up the multi-purpose building to get ready to turn the lights on! They are planting grass and continue clearing brush, yesterday they started planting beans!
We are also involved in church 3 days per week so it keeps them busy!! Pray for us, we have never been apart this long! GOD has called us to build this camp center and we want to share that vision with you, hence my trip to visit with each of you!

Thank you to my Mother in law Claudette and Emmette for their hospitality and Bopey Lee my friend I will be staying with off and on in Owensboro Ky!

I am with Suzy Wasmuth right in Wisconsin, We will be sharing with a group here at her house tonight about the mission in Costa Rica. Then tomorrow September 25 we will be together with the team members who came to Costa Rica July2010! On Sunday Sept. 26 I will be sharing at Suzys church Plymouth Congregational church.

I will travel up to My sister Bernices in Shawano Wisc. Sunday Evening.

Monday Sept27 I will travel to Milton, Iowa to my brothers Devon and Delmars houses.

Wednesday Sept 29 I will be in Grant City MO with friends Dirk and Janelle Buffington, we met in Belize 7 years ago, so look forward to seeing you guys again!

Thursday morning Sept 30 I travel to Sedalia, MO to visit with a team who came to Costa Rica from there in March2010. I will be speaking in several churches and at Applewood Chirstian School, several of the youth from that school came to Costa Rica with Ron Jobe from that area!

GOD has been good!!! thank you all for praying for me on my trip through several states doing fundraising for the camp center we are in the process of building in Costa Rica. We are raising funds right now to build our house on the camp property. When we move into our cabin and out of the multi-purpose building we will convert it into a large conferece center to start hosting camps and seminars for the Costa Rican churches.

The camp will also provide a place for teams for the US and other countries to come minister in the Name of JESUS in Costa Rica! If you are interested in praying for us on a regular basis, coming to Costa Rica on a mission team, or give to our ministry you can give online at http://www.globaloutreach.org/ or you can call our home office at 1-662-842-4615 and get started on your adventure of a lifetime!

JESUS BLESS YOU! Franklin Evelyn Mary & James

No comments: