Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Where did you go??


I have had a great 2 weeks here in the states! Thank you to each of you who are praying for me, and praying for Franklin, Mary, & James while I am gone! I have been able to share with many churches and individuals about the mission we are on in Costa Rica!
We are developing a camp and training center, ministering to every persons spiritual and physical needs as the LORD leads us!
We are in the process of raising funds to build our house, if you'd like to hear about it, you can call me at 270-893-2440 to find out the fundraising schedule!

David and Betsy invited me to come speak to their bible study group,
thank you guys for sharing your wonderful group with us!


I have been staying at our friend Bopeys house, here in Owensboro Ky.
She invited her Homemaker friends and had a tea party for me! I enjoyed the fancy treats,
but more than that I enjoyed the friendships shared!
I was able to share our vision for the Camp and Training center and our central theme on mission in Costa Rica,
JESUS CHRIST of NAZARETH!



JESUS BLESS YOU! Franklin Evelyn Mary & James
Posted by Picasa

No comments: